TERMS & CONDITIONS
Carefully read the following terms and conditions, which constitute a binding agreement
between G-Net Adworld. and the USER. By clicking on the "ACCEPT / I AGREE" button, the
USER is consenting to be bound by and is becoming a party to this Agreement. If the USER
does not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, click the "DO NOT AGREE / CANCEL"
use of and access to all of G-Net Adworld's products and websites.
The User agrees that:
- He / She is at least 18 years of age; is competent and of sound mind; and has the authority to enter into this Agreement,
- The use of this website would be in compliance with Indian laws,
- This Agreement is binding and enforceable against him/her,
- To the extent an individual is accepting this Agreement on behalf of an entity, such individual has the right and authority to agree to all of the terms set forth herein on behalf of such entity,
THIS SERVICE AGREEMENT (the "Agreement") is valid and existing for services registered
online at WWW.GNETWORLD.IN, This Agreement is effective from date of purchase of any of
the available package and replaces all previous versions of the Service Agreement.
This Service Agreement is entered into between "USER" the registered User; hereinafter referred
to as the "USER", which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning
thereof be deemed to mean and include its successors and permitted assign of the One Part;
AND G-Net Adworld, a registered Company under the laws of India and having its Operational
office in India (hereinafter referred to as the "G-Net Adworld", which expression shall, unless it
be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof be deemed to mean and include its successors and
permitted assign) of the Other Part.
(The User and G-Net Adworld are hereinafter referred to individually as the "Party" and
collectively as "Parties".)
- G-Net Adworld is engaged in the business of Information and Technology Services and is the
owner of indigenously developed software and original business methods related to virtual and
IT related services.
- G-Net Adworld uses original software and business methods to provide IT solutions to
individual customers and corporate customers.
- User is engaged in the business as per details entered in the online registration form.
- The User is desirous in engaging G-Net Adworld for its business requirements including
digital marketing and e-commerce.
- Relying on the representations and covenants made and agreed by the User herein and
believing the same to be true and correct, G-Net Adworld has accepted the offer to render the
business/IT Solutions to the User, subject to the terms and conditions as set forth in this
NOW THIS AGREEMENT WITNESSETH AND IT IS HEREBY AGREED TO BY AND
BETWEEN THE PARTIES HERETO AS FOLLOWS:
"Agreement" shall mean this agreement together with its Annexures.
"Effective Date" is the date of activation of this agreement by clicking on "I Agree / Confirm"
and upon – upon realization of payment of services for G-Net Adworld plans in given period of
"Intellectual Property" shall mean all intellectual property including, without limitation, the
indigenous software, business method, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, industrial designs,
software, source code, business method, know-how of G-Net Adworld, whether or not utilized in
the performance of this Agreement.
"Officially Valid Documents" shall mean the six notified documents by Government of India,
which are officially valid documents (OVDs) for the purpose of producing proof of identity.
These six documents are Passport, Driving License, Voters' Identity Card, PAN Card, Aadhaar
Card treated as an 'Officially Valid Document' pursuant to the Prevention of Money Laundering
Rules under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002 and is a valid process for KYC
"Dashboard" shall mean the interactive user interface that the User will access to avail the
information of his/her business.
"KYC" shall mean "Know your Customer" and is the process by which G-Net Adworld obtains
information regarding the identity and address of the User supported by OVD to ensure that
services rendered by G-Net Adworld are not misused. The KYC procedure is to be completed
periodically by providing updates.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing and the respective representations,
warranties, covenants and agreements set forth herein, the Parties hereby agree as follows:
2. ENGAGEMENT AND SCOPE OF WORK:
- 2.1. The User has paid the full amount of the package, which is available on the website
(www.gnetworld.in) for purchasing the G-Net Adworld Package as mentioned in Annexure A of
- 2.2. The User is to be responsible to ensure that he will act and abide by the terms and conditions
as specifically mentioned in this document and website of the company i.e. www.gnetzone.com.
- 2.3. Company shall promote the Facebook pages/posts or websites as mentioned by the User in
the campaign tab of G-Net Adworld Plan. Company shall promote the Facebook pages or
websites among the visitors as per the G-Net Adworld Plan specifically mentioned in website.
- 2.4. The User is fully responsible for the content of his/her Facebook Page or his/her Website. If
the company observe anything inaccurate, offensive, objectionable or illegal in the content
including (porn, abuse etc.), his/her account would be terminated immediately from G-Net
Adworld and user can no longer avail the services again in future. No Money would be refunded
in this case.
- 2.5.Apart from above, It is specifically agreed and understood by the User that the conditions as
mentioned on the website of the company and in this documents can be amended by the
Company at any time at its sole discretion. In this event, the company will notifying the same by
displaying the amendments on G-NetAdworld website.
3. HOME BASED WORK:
- 3.1. Company shall provide part time work to the customer with the purchase of any of the
available Digital Marketing Package on the website (www.gnetworld.in)
- 3.2. Part time work may include (Social Media Promotion, In-Organic Visits on Website &
Blogs, Affiliate Advertisement and other online work)
- 3.3. Company can discontinue Part time work if work done by the customer is found fake or
scripted or skipped by customer without any prior information to company.
4. PRICING & PAYMENTS:
- 4.1. The price of any plan/package can vary with time, without prior notice. The users are
advised to check the same on the website from time to time. During the tenure of this
Agreement, G-Net Adworld grants permission to the User to create a User Account and access
- 4.2. Company shall pay to the User on per Click basis. Price of per click shall be subjected to the
discretion of company which shall be notified to the service provider from time to time. The
price may increase or decrease pertaining competition in market.
- 4.3. The invoice(s) submitted by G-Net Adworld shall be subject to inspection and verification
by the User and any discrepancies therein shall be brought to the notice of G-Net Adworld within
7 days of receipt of the invoice(s). If necessary, G-Net Adworld shall modify and provide an
- 4.4. The Company shall withhold taxes at applicable rates as required by law and provide
necessary certificates evidencing such deduction in due course. Service Tax is additional as
- 4.5. Company can hold the work payment if work done by the customer is in investigation by the
web intelligence team. User is not guaranteeing any kind of fixed income or business to G-Net
- 4.6. All transactions on the website through registered payment gateways.
5. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS/WARRANTIES:
- 5.1. The User warrants that: a) the assignment/work will be rendered in accordance with the
specifications as mentioned in this documents and terms and conditions as mentioned on the
company website i.e. www.gnetzone.com; b) the assignment will be provided in accordance with
the specifications and instructions of the Company;
- 5.2. Each Party shall be individually responsible for ensuring compliance by them with all
relevant laws, rules and regulations or legal obligations relating to the subject matter of this
Agreement, including obtaining of any applicable registrations, maintenance of registers,
submission of returns to the authorities, environmental/occupational health/safety regulations,
- 5.3. The User shall indemnify and hold the Company harmless in respect of any damage or loss
that the Company may suffer on account of any non-compliance of User's obligations under
relevant laws. The Service Provider shall on request provide necessary proof of the compliance
in this regard.
6. THE SERVICE PROVIDER'S OBLIGATIONS:
- 6.1. User shall not publicize or disclose to any third party, without the consent of company,
either the price or other terms of this documents.
- 6.2. Substantial Delay in Activation of Services, G-Net Adworld endeavors to activate a user-
account no later than 3 working days of receiving the payment. Holidays and non-working days
are not considered in the timeline to activate services.
- 6.3. The user can free look the services within 10 days of activation of package, if he/she is not
satisfied with the services/product. Customer is entitled to a 100% refund upon request.
- 6.4. User can write to G-Net Adworld at email@example.com for any query or concern. G-Net
Adworld will address this within twenty four hours and will try its best to provide a resolution in
7. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER:
- 7.1. The User shall immediately inform G-Net Adworld of any changes that could affect the
- 7.2. The User shall not use the G-Net Adworld products or services illegally and / or prohibited
activity for conducting any illegal activity under applicable laws. The User shall not use the
services for spam, unsolicited Facebook pages/posts or websites; unsolicited digital marketing; to
defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others; publish or
distribute any inappropriate, profane, defamatory information; restrict or inhibit others from
using the services of G-Net Adworld; illegal call recordings; or, in any way violate applicable
- 7.3. The User shall not create a false identity for the purpose of utilizing the G-Net Adworld
services and products for misleading others.
- 7.4. The User is responsible for maintaining the security and privacy of its account, at its' end.
- 7.5. The User shall not reverse engineer, de-compile, decode, decrypt, disassemble, or in any
way derive source code from G-NetAdworld's Intellectual Property.
- 7.6. The User shall submit identification documents as proof of their personal as well as business
identity, as regulated by the Govt. of India.
8. TERMS & TERMINATION:
- 8.1. G-Net Adworld Plan (GNP) of the company shall be effective from the date of payment and
shall remain valid for the period of 1 year from the date of purchase of GNP unless terminated in
case breach of terms and conditions of this documents.
- 8.2. Termination for Default – the Company may, without prejudice to any other remedy for
breach of these terms and conditions, by written notice of default sent to the User, terminate his
G-Net Adworld Plan in whole.
- 8.3. In the event of Company terminating the plan in whole pursuant to the conditions of this
- 9.1. All confidential and proprietary information of a Party (disclosing party) that is made known
to the other (receiving party) during the term of G-Net Adworld Plan, shall be received in
confidence and the receiving Party shall not disclose or use the same for any purpose.
- 9.2.The Service Provider shall keep the Company informed of any breach of the confidentiality
obligations and shall provide necessary assistance and co-operation to the Company as the
Company may require in this regard.
- 9.3. The parties shall maintain confidentiality with respect to all confidential information
including but not limited to business information, customer data including name, phone number
and email id, financial information that may have been received from the disclosing party or
while providing or utilizing G-Net Adworld and shall not disclose any such information to any
other person, firm or Company. Parties shall not be entitled to make or permit or authorize the
making of any press release or public statement or disclosure pertaining to this agreement
without the prior written consent of the other party, regulatory compliance excepted. However in
the case any information is to be given to the statutory authorities, the parties shall immediately
inform the same to the other party and shall incorporate the views, language and contents
communicated by parties, if any.
10. CHANGE ORDERS:
Change order may be issued from time to time and the time lines will
be specified in each change order. Such Change orders will be notified through the notifications
on the company website.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
The intellectual property rights of the respective
parties shall continue to vest with the respective owners thereof even if disclosed to the other
party for attaining the objectives of this arrangement and nothing herein shall mean nor shall be
construed to mean that they are at any assigned, licensed or otherwise alienated to the other party
nor the other party shall be entitled to claim any right, title or interest therein, at any time.
- 12.1. User agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company and any of its affiliates
including any of its holding and subsidiary companies in India and abroad and its directors,
officers, employees, representatives, and agents from and against any and all claims, actions,
demands, legal proceedings, liabilities (including attorney- client expenses), damages, losses,
judgments, authorized settlements, costs or expenses, whether directly or indirectly arising out of
or in connection with any violation of applicable law or statutory obligation there under, acts or
omission of User including any wrongful action of the User.
- 12.2.Provided also that the User shall also defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company
against any claim and/or action brought against the Company or any of its affiliates as a result of;
a) a claim based upon an actual or alleged infringement of an Intellectual Property right of an
13. FORCE MAJEURE:
Neither Party shall be liable for any default or delay in the performance
of its obligations if and to the extent such default is caused, directly or indirectly, by fires, floods,
power failures, Acts of God, act of public enemy, civil commotion, sabotage, wars, insurrections,
riots, labor disturbances, strikes, lockouts, go-slow, terrorist attack, damage to machinery on
account of accident or passing of any statutory order by the eligible authorities, prohibiting
performance of such obligation by a competent authority; and restrictions of any country
affecting the performance of this agreement or any part hereof. The affected party shall intimate
the other party within reasonable time period of such occurrences.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Neither Party shall be liable for any default or delay in the
performance of its obligations if and to the extent such default is caused, directly or indirectly, by
fires, floods, power failures, Acts of God, act of public enemy, civil commotion, sabotage, wars,
insurrections, riots, labor disturbances, strikes, lockouts, go-slow, terrorist attack, damage to
machinery on account of accident or passing of any statutory order by the eligible authorities,
prohibiting performance of such obligation by a competent authority; and restrictions of any
country affecting the performance of this agreement or any part hereof. The affected party shall
intimate the other party within reasonable time period of such occurrences.
15. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTE AND JURISDICTION:
- 15.1. Any legal action pertaining to this Agreement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts
of Uttar Pradesh alone to the exclusion of other courts
- 15.2. All the decisions taken by the company shall be final and in no event, the User has the right
to object the same.